- Construction/Workplace Accidents
- Car & Truck Accidents
- Bicycle/Racing Accident Claims
- Premises Liability: Slip & Fall and Safety Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- General Negligence/General Civil Litigation
- Pedestrian Injuries/Accidents
- Animal Claims and Dog Bites
- Subrogation Claims
- Insurance Contract Disputes
- Appellate Practice
- Mediation and Arbitration
Pedestrian Injuries and Accidents Claims
At the law office of Brian G. Miller Co., L.P.A., in Columbus, Ohio, we provide expert legal assistance for clients who have been involved in pedestrian injuries and accidents. Pedestrians are too often the victims of careless driving and other negligent acts. If you need to speak with someone about a pedestrian injury, call us at (614) 221-4035.
Effects of Accidents
A serious accident can raise a number of complex issues, such as:
- Increasing medical bills
- Lost wages
- Inability to work
- Permanent injury/disability
Pedestrian accidents resulting from the negligent acts of another can occur within a split second, but the consequences can last months, years, or even a lifetime.
Having an experienced and diligent lawyer advocating on your side is the best way to ensure your rights are protected. Brian Miller helps individuals and families recover the fair and just compensation they deserve to address the lasting consequences of a serious pedestrian accident.
What causes pedestrian accidents?
We represent individuals who have been injured in all types of pedestrian accidents, as well as the families of fatal accident victims. Circumstances sometimes include:
- Driver inattention to the road
- Driver in a hurry, speeding
- Driver failing to yield at a crosswalk
- Distracted driving (cell phones, texting)
- Drunk driving (intoxication)
- Driver fatigue or simple carelessness
- Crowded conditions at sporting events and other such events
These circumstances often result in serious injuries such as:
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries, shoulder injuries
- Back, disc, and spinal cord injuries
- Herniated discs and/or sciatic pain and nerve injuries
- Brain injury / Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Crush injuries
- Broken leg, broken arm, broken limb injuries
- Pelvic injuries
- Foot and hand injuries
- Knee injuries, ankle injuries
We handle each of our pedestrian accident cases with the greatest of care. From interviewing witnesses to analyzing evidence, pedestrian accident cases require a skilled and experienced lawyer who works to construct a solid case for you. If you or a loved one have been injured in a vehicle-pedestrian accident, you should consider an attorney, not only to help you safely navigate the legal complexities, but also represent your interests to the insurance companies.
Our firm carries a manageable client caseload, and we feel this ensures our ability to pay careful attention to the details of each and every case. We provide free consultations. We also handle pedestrian accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our fee will be a percentage of the overall recovery we are able to help you achieve. If you do not make any recovery, you do not owe us a fee. To discuss your case with a trusted, respected, and experienced pedestrian accident attorney, please contact our law firm at (614) 221-4035.